- DH - the kindest and most generous man I have ever met. We have been together over 7 years and he has never yelled or even been mad at me. I'm not kidding. He's a keeper.
- Our families. We both have wonderful, loving, kind and supportive families.
- Our dog. He brings such joy to both of our lives, and I couldn't imagine life without him.
- Our jobs. We have them, and they're not that bad (most of the time!). We have several friends who have been laid off and unemployed for months, or, in one case, over a year.
- Our friends. They constantly surprise me with their thoughtfulness and generosity. I have a lot to learn from them.
- Finally, the blogosphere. It has been so gratifying to see that there are other women going through the same emotions I'm going through, walking the same difficult road of IF. Your stories inspire me to be more courageous and optimistic; to have an open heart and an open mind; and to not let this IF thing get me down (at least not that much!).
I was hoping for some answers
2 days ago