- I'm turning 35 next month. Ouch!
- When my OB/GYN gave me a clomid prescription after 6 months of failed TTC, I had no idea what it was. And he didn't explain anything. He just said, "Take this on days 3 to 7 of your cycle. This helps a lot of women get pregnant." It was DH that asked me later if it increased the chances of twins and I was like "I don't know." I had to google it to find out that it was an ovulation inducer. But I knew I was already ovulating on my own. I was so confused!
- I'm probably going to have to do IVF. That's just how it is (okay, that's a little too close to thinking about my "status").
- Do older childless women really seem to be generally more bitter than the average person, or am I projecting?
- What happens to my fertility chart ticker when my cycle goes beyond 30 days?
- Is it going to start snowing already, or what?
Beta Monday (12dpIUI).