- I did not shave my legs for the IUI. I thought, f- it, this ain't no beauty contest. Bad decision. I was capital E Embarassed. Who knew?
- Dr. "Young" looked at DH's "sample" count and said we could populate a small country (!).
- He also told me this was my "best cycle yet" (wha-what?!)
- After the IUI he asked me how I felt and I said "Good. But we'll see how I feel in 2 weeks" and then I realized I might have a bit of a bad attitude. I've got to work on that.
- Dr. Young asked me if I wanted to test at home or come in for a beta. Wha-what? I said "I haven't been given that option before..." I think I looked so utterly confused that he just went ahead and scheduled the beta. 2 days early: Feb. 8th (CD12) (!).
- We took a cab home. Good decision. Ah, luxury!
- We took a nap when we got home. Best. Decision. Ever. Like a little bit of paradise in the middle of the day.
We meet again.