(Click to See My Fertility Chart)

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello World!

I'm pretty sure that I'm obligated to start this post by saying what a terrible blogger I am. I'm the worst. Sorry.

I gave birth to a healthy beautiful 9lb. 4oz. baby boy on October 14th. I am beyond happy. And I still can't quite believe it really happened, that I really became a mother. Every day I ask myself whether it's all a dream.

I didn't blog while I was pregnant because I knew that so many of my followers were still waiting for their BFPs. I couldn't figure out how to blog in a way that felt sensitive to them. I remember so well how it feels to read pregnancy posts when you're feeling like your time will never come. I am so overjoyed that in the last year so many of you finally got knocked up: Rebecca at Trying Not to Scream, S at Misconceptions About Conception, Misfit at Misfit Mrs., Jill at Infertility Unexplained, Jay at Stuck in a Baby Drought, Hillary at Making Me Mom, Crossing My Fingers at Crossing My Fingers But Not My Legs, Gurlee at Infertility Musings, Chon at My Path to Insanity and Beyond, and Francie at Yet Another Infertility Blog. I am beyond saddened to know that many of you are still waiting: CGD at Adventures in Infertility-Land, Kim at The A.R.T. of Babymaking, Raising Cain at Raising Cain (Someday), and Brave IVF Girl at Braving IVF. (If I've forgotten anyone, loyal followers, I'm sorry!)

I haven't blogged since giving birth, because, well, taking care of a baby is TIME CONSUMING! And, I don't have a (working) computer at home. So my only time to blog is while at work, and I've been bringing the baby with me, which means that I'm not getting much work done these days (not complaining, LOVING IT!).

I'm hoping to start blogging regularly again soon, but we shall see. Love to all of you!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a beautiful big baby boy!!!

    I'm glad to see the update. It's definitely understandable to take a blogging break during pregnancy. It's hard to walk the line between IF and pregnant. You feel like you have a foot in two different worlds. Hope to see more updates soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been anxiously waiting for an update from you!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! he is such a Beautiful Baby Boy!
    I certainly understand that you needed time away from the blogging world. This journey hasn't been an easy one, and certain parts/aspects of it could get overwhelming.
    Me too, I hope you will return soon and that we can follow the new chapter of your journey. Enjoy every moment with that gorgeous little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear an update! Wow, what a cute and HUgE baby you had! Congrats momma. Assumed that you were too busy with mommy hood for an update :o) hope for more posts in 2012 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congratulations, he's absolutely adorable!! And I hear you about a baby taking up all your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello!! Your sin is beautiful. Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a cutie! Congratulations!

    Good to hear from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Congratulations. I was so anxious when there wasn't any news! I still read (though infrequently) and had been thinking about you.

    He is beautiful. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thinking of you! I hope all is well with you and your beautiful new family. Would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete